The Extreme Matrix Kit
The Ultimate in Under Car Chassis Support
- Stiffens the chassis, improving ride quality and handling
- A MUST for all convertibles and hard driving applications
- Helps reduce squeaks and rattles
- Creates a full frame under your Mustang
- No loss of ground clearance
- Built-in jacking rails for added convenience
The Extreme Matrix Kit improves the ride quality and handling of your Mustang by maximizing the strength of the car's center pan section, with minimum additional weight and no loss in ground clearance. The Extreme brace “bridges” the Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors** and Jacking Rails to form a triangulated 12” wide frame on each side of your Mustang. Finished in OE-quality silver-zinc chromate for rust protection.
KB-29550 Fits 1994-2004 Mustang GT, V6 & Cobra* (kit includes KB-29004, KB-28010, KB-28019)
KB-29551 Fits 1979-1993 Fox Mustang GT, V6 & Cobra (kit includes KB-29004, KB-28009, KB-28019)
KB-29552** Fits 2005-2012 Mustang, GT500 (kit includes KB-28009, KB-28029 – note: does not include 29004)
* 96-98 Cobra - Subframe Connectors must be modified by shortening slightly.
**2005-2012 Mustangs, GT500 do not need subs to install Extreme Matrix Brace.