Lift Your Car Just Like You're in the Pits at Daytona!
- Quick and easy to install
- Adds rigidity and strength
- Gives safe and secure jacking points
- A MUST for all lowered Mustangs
- Can use with hydraulic jack and jack stands
- Allows more room to work under car
Off the ground in a flash with Kenny Brown Jacking Rails. Jacking Rails lets you safely jack up your Mustang any place along the rocker panel under the doors. It prevents deformation of the front subframe rails and floor pan commonly experienced with jack use. Plus, it adds additional rigidity and structural integrity to the chassis. A must for all lowered Mustangs! And, it's quick, easy, and simple to install. Finished in OE-quality, yellow zinc chromate for great rust protection.
KB-28010 Fits 1994-2004 Mustang GT, V6 and Cobra