Rear Shock Tower Brace
Tighten up Your Rear and Improve Performance
- Stabilizes rear thrust loads
- Helps reduce torsional twist under hard cornering
- Reinforces shock towers for coil-over conversion
- Triangulated for strength and performance
- Easily mounts to shock towers under shock bolts
The Heavy-Duty Rear Shock Tower Brace adds rigidity and strength to the rear shock tower through triangulated reinforcement of the shock tower, capturing torsional loads directly over the rear axle for improved handling weight transfer and grip. Improve handling and performance under hard cornering and abrupt directional changes. Finished in durable powder coat.
KB-29901 1994-2004 Mustang GT, V6 and Cobra
Note: May fit 1979-1993 Mustang w some adjustments.